UFC 218 COMES TO DETROIT ROCK CITY
I am so excited for this card. So many great fights. This is a card for a true Mixed Martial Arts Fan!
Now the real question. How are you making money on this card?
First things first. Eddie Alvarez is a great underdog pick for this card. At a +150 he would be a great bet. I think he has learned his lesson of standing up with great strikers since UFC 205 loss against Conor. If he utilizes his wrestling well and compliments it with his striking I see a big win for Eddie over Gaethje!
Some of the favored picks of mine are
Cejudo over Pettis. Probably by TKO. Henry Cejudo is just on another level since his loss to mighty mouse. He absolutely obliterated Reis and I see it happening again over Sergio Pettis. Pettis is just a bit to small for Cejudo
Francis Ngannou over Overeem. Part of me thinks Alistair has more of a shot than people think but, the UFC has invested way too much money in Francis for him to lose. He's the next big thing as long as he's not looking too far in advance at Stipe. I see a big KO win for Francis as long as he stays calm and cool in the octagon
and for the Main Event of the evening.
I cannot 100% pick a winner for this fight. I have watched Aldo for many years and know what he is capable of. Max is also on ANOTHER LEVEL. If Aldo truly had a leg injury last fight I see this go around being much more exciting. If not it will end exactly like the last. I do also see Max getting a bit of an ego since his time at the top. Just something to take into consideration
My pick is Aldo by split dec. and at a +230 might be something to think about!
Happy Betting everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment