UFC FIGHT NIGHT VANCOUVER
Who ya got?
This whole card is filled with very close fights. Not a lot of room for error when betting, but I think I can help ya out!
This time I am just going to go through a few important fights in the lineup for Saturday starting with the main event!
Maia v Condit
Maia is coming off a pretty good win streak lately. To me this doesn't compare to the way Condit did against Lawler in January. Many people, including me, thought he won that fight. I think it will be a great fight, but Condit is at his prime right now and I think Maia may begin to slowing down. Odds wise this is still close but Condit is the favorite in Vegas so stick with him
Winner- Condit via Dec.
Pettis v Oliveira
We all know Pettis hasn't looked his best lately. On the other hand Oliverira had missed weight is last fight so I believe that was a reason he had won. Pettis last few fights also we not against any bums. He lost to 2 lightweight champs. Since the fight is at featherweight I believe we are going to see a new Anthony Pettis. Especially if both of them have trouble making weight. I personally wouldn't put money on this fight knowing Pettis is the favortite, so there won't be a large return. My pick is still Pettis
Winner - Pettis via Dec.
VanZant v Rawlings
Paige is a big favorite for a reason. After a bad loss to Namajunas, Paige went on to take second at Dancing with the Stars. She's been in the public eye a lot lately and I don't think the UFC wants people to see her lose, especially when she is fighting on FOX for free. They just basically threw her a tune up. She's a goof pick for Draft Kings but still expensive.
Winner -VanZant via TKO round 2
Miller v Lauzon 2
Very low spot on this card for there first fight being one of the best and bloodiest ever.
However they both have a common opponent over the past year, Diego Sanchez. Lauzon destroyed him where in March he put a good beatdown on Miller. Lauzon has been looking sharp while Miller has slowed down. Lauzon will be looking for a little redemption from last fight.
Hopefully we will see another very bloody battle again, but this time I think Lauzon comes out on Top
Winner Lauzon via TKO round 3
For you New Yorkers . DRAFT KINGS IS BACK. I for one will be playing
here are a few good pics for you to earn some points
Condit
VanZant
Boshniak
No comments:
Post a Comment