Thursday, September 1, 2016


UFC Fight Night is here!
Who ya got?

Doing a special this week. For all you Draft Kings players I've put together 
a very solid lineup for you guys.
I'm also starting an upset alert pick every event.

SO HERE WE GO.


1. Bader(10300)
2. J. Wallhead (9300)
3. Khabilov (10200)
4. Evans Smith (9900)
5. C. Colombo (9000)

There are some very heavy favorites on this card for sure. Bader and Gustafsson being the top of that list. I can't see either guys being beat because of Bader's performance over Rashad Evans a little bit ago and Gustafsson's split decision loss against DC (one of the best fights of last year). Gustafsson is a little too expensive for the DK lineup though. These guys are almost for sure wins, but hey anything can happen in this sport. 

Wallhead is pretty cheap on Draft Kings but Vegas has him as the favorite. Also he has a ton of experience against good fighters throughout his lengthy career, so it's a smart pick.

Evans Smith is also too big to miss. Having 5 inches on Macedo I think she will pull the W off early.

C. Colombo is also another vegas favorite but cheap on DK for another smart pick.

With a little room I went with Khabilov he is a huge favorite on the Vegas lines.  Khabilov is an exciting fighter with a lot of athleticism so he can pull off a picture perfect KO .

The Main Event is so close I had trouble picking a winner. I am calling UPSET ALERT though for a Arlovski KO over Barnett. Not too smart putting in DK because of how close, but to each is own. 



Remember to follow our twitter page to see if any changes had been made with the card and the picks! @Money_MMA 


Happy Betting!





No comments:

Post a Comment